Week 14

I've been reading this webcomic for quite a few years and it updates soooooo slloooowllyyy :'( I don't even remember the last time. I just checked it out again for the first time in at least half a year and it looks like theres only about 2-3 new pages? Yikes. It's still a fantastic webcomic, with beautiful art and coloring and an amazing story to boot. Though, its been so long that I hardly remember the over-arching storyline, so I had to go back and re-read it.

Part of what I really love about reading webcomics like this, is watching the art evolve, its really awesome. This does happen with comic artists who get their work printed, but the difference is very subtle and a lot of it I feel like comes from technology getting better and not so much the artist getting better or improving their style. So, its always cool to see the artist grow with these webcomics. For instance, there is this other webcomic I read called Two Kinds (http://twokinds.keenspot.com/index.php) its basically a furry comic haha so it's a little embarrassing, but I really enjoy the story, its well done. But, the art at the beginning and the art at its current moment are so astronomically different, its sooo crazy. I really love to see this sort of thing happen. :)