Week 15 - week 13 redo

I choose to redo my week 13 entree because I kind of focused more on the movie we watched and didn't mention the comic I read haha. Sorry, I got a bit carried away with my feelings. Anyway, I read Hellboy that week and found it to be pretty interesting. I really enjoy the art style that they use for Hellboy, its very crisp and stylized and is very effective. I read the volume: Savage Dragon and was alittle confused at first, as this one kind of takes up the story as if I knew what was going on before? Kinda hard to get into and then it was pretty cheesy with Hellboy killing Hitler lol and the bad guys preserving his brain and putting it into an apes body contained in a glass of liquid (Mojo-jojo? Which came first I wonder haha.) But It was pretty interesting. But apparently, this mini-series or volume is about the character Savage Dragon, who is a green green-skinned humanoid whose powers include super-strength and healing. I dunno why video games and comics think lizards have healing powers haha but I guess since they can regrow their tail (and mind you, not all lizards can.) that means they are good healers? haha Not really, based on the amount of poor squished babies I see on the side-walks here at Ringling :/. But whatever, hes pretty cool and there are some really interesting drawings of him in super dynamic angles that are pretty cool. He also apparently has amnesia (so original hahah.) but also effective as it does add a nice sense of mystery for characters and we get to learn about the character while the character learns about himself. It was a pretty cool comic to read and found it entertaining.  :)