Week 13

That movie was disgusting x.x; Maybe not I'm not Fine-artsy enough to appreciate it, but it made me feel sick for a while. Anyway, the author, Alan Moore was pretty terrible too. I get that hes "out there" and whatever, but it kind of tarnished my opinion of the stories he wrote by him being a whack-o. I really loved V for Vendetta and I enjoyed The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen but then seeing him talk about it, was just so irritating. His opinions about his comics are so dated, like how he thinks that its because of HIS comics that governments started putting camera up in cities, uhm no, they did it for safety, they're not try to 'watch us for no reason' its not like people sit there 24-7 watching people do boring, regular crap all day x.x they only look for you when you deserve it. Then there was his opinion on his comics being made into movies, ugh, I hate when people think they're stuff is so good no one else can touch it, its like that with the current owner of Dune, there hasn't been a remake yet because he doesn't think anyone can do it properly, and at least with this, I can somewhat sympathize just because hes not saying no completely, but blah, I dunno Alan Moore take on things was just annoying. Then there was that Wizard thing -_-;
(Also, I choose this picture cuse its weird looking and hes weird. >:( )